JAMES KA PASSING / DEFENSE COMBO
These clinics are designed for intermediate and advanced players wanting to improve their skill and volleyball IQ coached by Coach James Ka. These clinics
cover 1 hour serve receive passing and 1 hour defense. This clinic is perfect for Hitters, Setters, Liberos and DS's as we cover system defenses, not just for Liberos and DS's.
A good hitter with good defensive skills will be a full rotation hitter, rather than a 3 rotation hitter.
Sundays 3 - 5pm
Clinic Guideline:- Main focus on passing serve receives
- Covers various types of serving
- Reinforcing platform and learning proper angles
- Lots of repetition for muscle memory development
- Introduction to "System" Training
- Understanding and prioritizing visual cues to simplify your positional responsibilities
- Learning to forsee opponents action, by reading their approach, rhythm and timing
- Focus on reading hands, arms, and body of opponent to predict type of hits and serves
- Minor adjustments to feet, body and angle to maximize performance
All clinics are held in Mililani at Hanalani Schools Gymnasium.
Rate is $45 for a 2 hour session.
Please have the waiver and health questionnaire filled out before attending.
Click here for our waiver.
Click here for our health questionnaire.
Click here for our rules form.
MILILANI - All Sundays, 3pm - 5pm
Please click here to see our calendar of clinic dates before reserving.
SPECIAL RESERVATIONS ONLY. PLEASE EMAIL US TO RESERVE A SPOT. THANK YOU.